WIN A TWO NIGHT STAY AT OKAVANGO ELEPHANT CAMP WORTH R47 500. THE PRIZE INCLUDES:
- Two nights for two adults in the Okavango Elephant Camp tented camp
- Return flights for two people from Maun Airport with MackAir
- Competitions runs until 30 April 2020
- Terms and Conditions apply (see below entry form)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By entering this competition, you are permitting Okavango Elephant Camp to contact you.
- Winner will be drawn by 8 May 2020.
- Winner’s details will be published on social media and the Safari News website.
- Only one entry allowed per email address.
- The competition is not open to employees of Safari News and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize includes flights and accommodation for two people only.
- The prize is valid during low and mid-season in 2020 and can be used from January-April and from October-December.
- The prize is subject to flights and accommodation availability.
- Return flights from Maun Airport in a small aircraft are included, but the cost of getting to Maun Airport is for the winner’s own account.
- Return transfers between the airstrip to the camp is included in the prize.
- Airport taxes, travel insurance and visa fees, where applicable, will not be covered and is for the winner’s account.
- Additional costs such as tourism levies and conservation fees, and spending money are not included in the prize and is for the winner’s account.
- The prize includes all meals, but only limited alcoholic beverages during your stay.